Our WA Plus Fitness Franchisees have recently joined forces in a collaborative sponsorship of the Perth Motorplex.The Perth Motorplex is known as the best venue of its kind in Australia and as well as boasting high attendances all year round plus gains television coverage for many of it’s events.
A big ‘well done’ and thank you to Adrian and Ange Haywood, Franchisees of Plus Fitness in Pinjarra, Halls Head and Collie for organising and coordinating this group marketing initiative and for securing the following inclusions as part of this sponsorship;
- Plus Fitness to feature on the 40m x 4m Monster Billboard in turn 1.
- 7 Mate & Fox Sports Brand exposure through TV program ‘Night Thunder’. 12-15 episodes will go to air during the 2015/ 16 Speedway Season.
- Turn one to be named PLUS FITNESS 24/7 corner in race commentary as the turn naming rights sponsor. A wonderful branding opportunity with the race calls: ‘As they get into Plus Fitness’…
- Double sided infield oval sign 3.6m x 1.2m
- 8 “Gold” Membership Season Speedway Membership passes. The Gold season membership passes include reserve seating, VIP parking and event magazine.
- 2x 20 seat Speed Suite Corporate Box nights for 20 invited guests at two selected Super Speedway events.
- Half-page ad in all Perth Motorplex Speedway event program publications
- Naming rights to one of the biggest nights of the season the annual Boxing Day Bonanza Super Speedway event featuring a crowd pleasing Demo Derby including trophy presentation rights for the feature event.
- Perth Motorplex will provide significant television and radio advertising support for each event.
- 20 Gold admission tickets to the Boxing Day sponsored event for promotions or staff incentives.
- Live Read public address recognition at all Super Speedway events
- Perth Motorplex promoting events via its website and email campaigns.
- Exposure on the Motorplex Facebook page which boats 104,000 fans
Check out the link below for more about what the Perth Motorplex has to offer an their up coming events and feel free to call Adrian or Ange if you would like to know more.