GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions relate to the operation and function of Plus Fitness Pty Ltd, an Australian registered company and the Global Franchisor of Plus Fitness as well as its International Master Franchisees, Franchisees, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies (Plus Fitness) regardless of their location in the world.
Nothing in these terms and conditions, limit any rights you may have under the Trade Practices Act, Fair Trading Act, any other Commonwealth or State Legislation or any other such laws in the region where the Plus Fitness you attend is located or the region referenced by the Plus Fitness website.
Any terms or conditions that create an inconsistency with any legislation are considered void to the extent of the inconsistency.
This agreement applies to all customers who make a purchase either in a Plus Fitness gym or via a Plus Fitness website, or any website that has Plus Fitness products on it and refers to these terms and conditions, or any other avenue that Plus Fitness uses for retail purposes provided the other avenue refers to these terms and conditions. Plus Fitness has no obligation to issue a ‘tax invoice’ unless the customer requests one or it is the law within the region where the Plus Fitness I located.
Plus Fitness is not liable for any of its products that have been on-sold by a customer to a third party.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. All content is subject to change without notice.
Neither Plus Fitness nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website. Where we, Plus Fitness, make our best endeavors to avoid errors, you acknowledge that such information on this website may from time to time contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such situation where this may occur.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Plus Fitness shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Plus Fitness. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Plus Fitness endorses the website(s). Plus Fitness has no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent .
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS – PLUS FITNESS AUSTRALIA
Choose your state below to read about your membership terms and conditions
Direct Debit Request Service Agreement
ANY CURRENT NATIONAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“$0 Joining Fee” Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. New members may join a participating Plus Fitness 24/7 gym (“Participating Location”) for $0 Joining Fee (usually $99).A new member means an individual who does not have an existing membership with any Plus Fitness 24/7 gym (“New Member”).
2. Offer commences on January 1st 2022 and ends on January 31st 2022 (“Promotion Period”)
3. Further standard fees may be payable on joining, which vary according to Participating Locations, and may include a joining fee and access card/fob fee. For a full list of applicable fees, please contact the Participating Location.
4. The Offer is only available to New Members who pay ongoing fees by direct debit.
5. The Offer is conditional on the New Member entering into the standard Plus Fitness Membership Agreement.
6. The Offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise specified.
7. The Offer is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, credit or products.
8. The Offer remains the same despite what day in the Promotion Period the New Member joins.
9. One Offer only per New Member.
10. Subject to applicable laws, the Offer may be varied, updated or terminated at any time.
11. See www.plusfitness.com.au for a list of Participating Locations or contact your local Plus Fitness to determine whether they are participating.